Proper maintenance is essential to ensure that you maximise the life of your machines.
Tips for Washers
Use these Handy tips to make sure that your washers are as efficient, clean and durable as possible!
• During extended periods of non-use, leave the washer loading door open to avoid a musty smell.
• Check your filter screens in the fill hoses for debris or damage annually. Clean or replace them as necessary to ensure a consistent, high quality clean.
• Check all hoses on a monthly basis for any visible signs of deterioration such as cracks, blisters or material wear. Immediately replace any hoses showing these signs.
Tips for Dryers
Use these Handy tips to ensure that your dryers are operating at 100%!
• Thoroughly clean the dryer annually. Have an authorized service representative perform this
• Remove lint and debris from inside the exhaust duct monthly for maintain proper airflow and avoid overheating.
• For tumble dryers, check the cylinder daily for foreign objects to avoid damage to clothing or other equipment.
• Clean any lint from the lint compartment and screen daily to maintain proper airflow and avoid overheating.
• For single dryers, Clean the lint filter before drying each load. The lint filter may be washed if needed. Annually remove the filter and screw a vacuum to the duct under it.
• Inspect the outside weather hood frequently to ensure the dampers move freely, dampers are not pushed in and nothing has been set against them.
Find out how we can help
We combine the world's best equipment with the world's best local distributors in Australia. Get the best knowledge and service from a local Speed Queen partner - get in touch today.